REQUEST YOUR FREE IDENTITY PROTECTION.
White Lodging is taking steps to protect your credit card information. If you used a credit/debit card at food and beverage outlets at any of the following hotels from March 20 – December 16, 2013, please request your free identity protection:
- Marriott Midway, Chicago, IL
- Holiday Inn Midway, Chicago, IL
- Holiday Inn Austin Northwest, Austin, TX
- Sheraton Erie Bayfront, Erie, PA
- Westin Austin at the Domain, Austin, TX
- Marriott Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Marriott Denver South, Denver, CO
- Marriott Austin South, Austin, TX
- Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Indianapolis, IN
- Marriott Richmond Downtown, Richmond, VA
- Marriott Louisville Downtown, Louisville KY
- Renaissance Plantation, Plantation, FL
- Renaissance Broomfield Flatiron, Broomfield, CO
- Radisson Star Plaza, Merrillville, IN : Both the food and beverage outlets and the property management system used at the front desk were affected.
To request protection, please submit the form below by May 7, 2014. Once your information is validated, you will receive a confirmation email from AllClear ID explaining the identity protection services which are available to you at no cost for 12 months.
US Residents: You may also sign up for AllClear ID PRO, which provides additional protection including credit monitoring. To use this service, you will need to provide your personal information to AllClear ID.
- Your identity protection is completely free. You will never be charged.
- You must request your free protection on this website by May 7, 2014.
- Review your credit card statements carefully and call your bank if you see any suspicious transactions.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your personal information. Always go directly to our website or to AllClear ID's website for information rather than clicking on links in emails.
- The information captured in this sign up process will not be used for any purpose other than providing you with protection.
How to request your protection:
- Verify that you had a credit card transaction at one of the above referenced hotels from March 20 – December 16, 2013.
- Enter your name as it appears on your credit card.
- Enter your email address.
- Watch for a confirmation email within 72 hours.